May absolutely flew by!
One of my focuses was to continue to do the social media purge that I began in April. I started out by continuing to review my connections on all social platforms keeping connections with those that I actively engage with or care to see in my feeds, though I’m sure I still have some more work to do. I deleted my accounts on a few phone apps that I wasn’t enjoying being part of. Then I ended up taking the Twitter and Facebook apps off my phone.
Let me tell you… this was SO refreshing and I can tell that it’s been AMAZING for my mental health. As a bonus, it has freed up loads of time where I can read and cope with pregnancy.
Speaking of, we hit 20 weeks this month and celebrated with a little half-baked photoshoot! I am equally shocked that we’re already but also only halfway…
Let’s dive in!
My May Recap
- Dark Thoughts by Kevin J. Kennedy
- Every Woman Knows This by Laurel Hightower
- House Of Rot by Danger Slater
- It Looks Like Dad by J. Krawczyk
- Linghun by Ai Jiang
- Old Tales Reborn by J. C. Michael
- Table for 3 Anthology edited by Holly Rae Garcia
- Tales from the Southern Fried Crypt by Ronald Kelly
- The After-Death of Caroline Rand by Catherine Cavendish
- The Circus of Hungry Clowns by Caesar Ruell
- The Horror Collection: Gold Edition by KJK Publishing
- The Trees Grew Because I Bled There by Eric LaRocca
- You Only Get One Shot by Kevin J. Kennedy & J.C. Michael
- Vampiro by Kevin J. Kennedy
- Little Ghosts Unboxing | April 2023
- [Feature] Little Free Library Visit – #17
- Worst Laid Plans | Film Adaptation
- Visiting Hello Hello Books in Rockland, Maine
- Little Ghosts Unboxing | May 2023
My favorite book photo this month:
Thanks for reading!