Phew, what a busy month March was! We kept getting slammed with snow storms… One storm gave us two feet of snow. It took me over an hour to shovel out… I was sore from shoveling for days after that! I’m really hoping that spring is actually here to stay now.
I had a bit of a rough reading month. I wasn’t in a slump, exactly, but I was pretty close. I was so busy with work, wedding planning, and such that I felt myself burning out. Luckily, I had a weekend where I sat around doing nothing but reading, which did wonders for me! I’m hoping to have more weekends like that soon 🙂
- 4 Stars- 1
- 3 Stars- 1
- 2 Stars- 2
- A&E’s Award Winning Series: Amelia Earhart (2005 Film)
- This was wicked short, just 45 minutes! While I didn’t learn much from this one, it was still interesting. Overall worth the watch, but there are certainly other documentaries about Amelia out there that I would recommend over this one. 2/5
- Driver (2011 Film)
- Alex and I started watching this movie one night with the agreement that we would stop after we finished eating dinner… but we were hooked! We watched the whole thing straight through. Honestly, quite a bit of this film was pretty boring to me, but phew! When the darker bits come into play… I really enjoyed it! And what a cast! 3.5/5
- Thor Ragnarok (2017 Film)
- When Alex and I saw this on sale, we grabbed it immediately! I’m so sad I missed this one while it was in theaters, but I was thankfully able to avoid most spoilers. I did unfortunately see one the DAY before we bought the movie… so that was a bit of a bummer. I loved this movie! It’s definitely in my top favorites when it comes to Marvel movies! The soundtrack was awesome and I loved the level of humor. Of course, all the time Loki was on screen was also a huge hit with me. 5/5
- I Am Number Four (2011 Film)
- This one wasn’t really for me. I loved the side character, Sam played by Callan McAuliffe. He was by far the best thing about the movie. I thought the overall plot was semi-interesting. But the “bad guys” were super lame. There were many scenes that I couldn’t really follow on our TV because they were too dark, so that ruined some of it. Many of the special effects looked pretty bad and a lot of the acting was also pretty lame. And the pacing was horrible. Right in the middle of an intense situation, they have the time to develop a whole reel of film AND print each of the images?! Yeah, okay… I should have stopped watching this one, but I stuck with it just because of Sam’s character. 2/5
- At Dave and Busters, Alex and I played an awesome Jurassic Park game! I’m not sure what it was called, but I had so much fun! New life goal: purchase that game for the home… when we have a house! 😉
- I’ve been horribly addicted to Marvel Strike Force. Alex had me download it on my phone and I’m pretty sure I played for a full 8 hours one day… It’s so much fun!
- On Saint Patrick’s Day, our crew went out and had half-priced mimosas at a local coffee shop.
- Listening to:
- Looking forward to:
- Honest Review Requests Gone Wrong
- [Book Blogger Hop] My Book Clubs
- 6 April Book Releases I Can’t Wait To Read
- 4 Choice Driven Mobile Phone Games
- My Blogging Accomplishments for the Spring Bloggiesta | 2018
- Happy National Tolkien Reading Day
- April Spring into Horror Readathon | My Intro Post
- My Blogging Goals for the Spring Bloggiesta | 2018
- 4 More Things In The Book World That I Am Tired Of
- 6 March Book Releases I Can’t Wait To Read
- [Wrap-Up] February 2018
Thanks for reading!