Stitches: A Neo-Noir Thriller by Kevin J. Kennedy and Steven Stacy is a dark and brutal tale about a group of models who attract the wrong type of attention…
Full Disclosure: I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. This did not affect my rating in any way.
Let’s dive in!
My Thoughts on Stitches: A Neo-Noir Thriller by Kevin J. Kennedy, Steven Stacy
This book was a little outside of my comfort zone, but since it was Kevin J. Kennedy, I wanted to give it a go anyway! There was one sex scene that I skipped through as it’s just not my jam. But the rest… I couldn’t look away!
I loved that the novella began with us seeing the models being chosen by the photographer, and then it jumped to them traveling to one of their shoots. Right from the second that the girls asked for directions from someone that made them all a bit nervous, I knew we were in for a trip!
The story just got darker and darker as it went on. There were two scenes that had me reading so fast to see what was going to happen, that after I finished my first pass of the scene, I went back and re-read it to make sure I didn’t miss anything.
This one had me cringing. The action was so addictive and intense, but there’s just something about body horror like this that totally gets under my skin.
My Final Thoughts on Stitches
I had so much fun reading this. This tale was action packed and it was incredibly scary! It’s definitely one that you should pick up when you have an hour or so to just cruise through it. You won’t be able to put it down!
Are you a fan of horror with a splash of erotica? If so, go snag this one right away!
Snag a copy using my Amazon Affiliate link or inquire at your local indie:
- Interview with Kevin J Kennedy
- 100 Word Horrors
- 100 Word Horrors, Part Two
- 100 Word Horrors, Part Three
- 100 Word Horrors, Part Four
- Carnival of Horror
- Collected Christmas Horror Shorts
- Collected Christmas Horror Shorts 2
- Collected Easter Horror Shorts
- Collected Halloween Horror Shorts: Trick ‘r Treat
- Dark Thoughts
- The Gatekeeper
- The Horror Collection: Black Edition
- The Horror Collection: White Edition
- The Horror Collection: Purple Edition
- The Horror Collection: Gold Edition
- The Horror Collection: Silver Edition
- Made In Britain
- Screechers by Kevin J. Kennedy and Christina Bergling
- The Tale of Sawney Bean
- You Only Get One Shot by Kevin J. Kennedy & J.C. Michael
- Vampiro and Other Strange Tales of the Macabre