The cold weather arrived in early December. I’m so thankful for my gloves from Storiarts! They come in so handy at work when it’s a bit chilly and I need to type!
A Midwinter’s Tale Episode of Sabrina (2018)
This was a fun little additional episode! There was a bit too much happening, so it felt rather scattered to me, but it was still interesting to watch. 3/5
Bird Box (2018 Netflix Film)
SO GOOD. I loved this adaptation! Of course, it was slightly different from the book, but it captured the overall tone and horror so wonderfully! I already cannot wait to watch this again. What a great cast and of course Sandra Bullock did an amazing job! Check out my full review here. 5/5
A Christmas Prince: The Royal Wedding (2018 Netflix Film)
I was so excited when I saw this on Netflix! I loved A Christmas Prince and couldn’t wait to watch this follow-up film! I gotta admit though, it gave me some flashbacks to our own wedding planning…
The Holiday Calendar (2018 Film)
This was super cute! Very predictable, but still fun! The end made me tear up! 4/5
Super Troopers 2
I cannot believe it took me this long to watch this film! It was so much fun seeing this crazy crew on screen again! 4/5
Last month, Alex and I went to hang out with our friends Matt and Megan and Matt told me about this game that Megan was hooked on. I had been drinking some wine… so I may have bought a couple of the games and then totally forgot about it until I saw the icons on the second screen of my phone. Oops! But I finally gave the game a go, and I am OBSESSED. If you enjoy puzzles games, I highly recommend this one!
- The Bookish Blog Hop group kicked off the Holiday Hop on December 1st with Books You Want Everyone To Find Under Their Christmas Tree.
- Then my friend Jackie from the Bookworm Cafe, who introduced me to this lovely group, hosted the Cover With a Wonderfully Christmas Feel on December 2nd and A Book You’d Like to Find in Your Stocking on December 3rd as part of the Holiday Hop.
- Other stops on the Hop that I took part in included:
- December 7th- Sarah from Paranormal Peach hosted the A Book that is Set at Christmas.
- December 8th- Brandy Potter of Brandy Potter Books hosted: What is a fictional place that is perfect for a winter vacation?
- December 8th- Kim from Writer Side Of Life hosted A Book That Left Me Feeling Cold (DNF).
- December 9th- Brandy Potter hosted What is a fictional place that is perfect for a winter vacation?
- December 11th- Laura Morningstar hosted What book release(s) are you most anticipating?
- Chuckles from Chuckles Book Cave mentioned put together another wonderful Around The Blogs With Chuckles!
- I was mentioned in this awesome new feature called Friday Five by Ginger Mom and Company!
This month I snagged No Exit by Taylor Adams. I cannot wait to read it! Unfortunately I just didn’t have time to get to it this month.
We didn’t have book club this month because the holidays were just too crazy for everyone.
In Case You Missed It
- [Bookish Blog Hop] Books That Would Make Great Christmas Movies
- [Book Blogger Hop] Listening To Music While Writing Reviews
- [Book Photo Sunday] #shelfiesunday
- [Book Blogger Hop] Book Club Holiday Exchanges
- Discussion of the Film Adaptation of Bird Box
- The Naughty or Nice Book Tag
- My Bookish Christmas Haul- 2018
- [Book Blogger Hop] Books I Received For Christmas
- My Second Year Blogiversary!
- 3 January Book Releases I Can’t Wait To Read
- [List] Best Books That I Read In 2018
- [Book Tag] End of the Year Book Survey (2018)