I’m SO excited to be participating in the Spring Into Horror readathon this year!
Let’s dive into my TBR for the event!
My Spring Into Horror TBR
For the month of April, I am hoping to read each of the following:
- Carnival of Horror by Kevin J. Kennedy
- The Outsider by Stephen King
- Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark by Schwartz Gammell
- More Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark by Schwartz Gammell
- Scary Stories 3 More Tales To Chill Your Bones by Schwartz Gammell
- The Body by Stephen King
- Beach House by R.L. Stine
If there is still time after that, I will be diving into another Kevin J. Kennedy book, The Horror Collection: The Black Edition.
Thanks for reading!
If you’re a horror fan, what are some of your favorite books and films? I’d love to add new things to my TBR/TBW lists!