With how crazy 2020 leading into 2021 was, I skipped outlining new goals last year and just carried over the old ones.
This year, I wanted to take the time to outline some light goals that I have for the new year.
So how did I do over the last two years, and what am I working toward for 2022?
Let’s dive in!
Status on my goals from 2020-
Book Blogging Goals:
- Use a calendar to be more organized with my post schedule.
- Success! I did a really great job with this over the last two years and it’s been very helpful to map out my posts.
- I’d like to take part in at least one blogging event and one in-person bookish event again this year.
- Semi-Success! I participated in a few events virtually, but nothing in person with COVID.
- Continue adding to my testimonial page
- Success! I actually cleaned this up and only kept the newer testimonials.
- Get caught up on honest reviews
- Fail – I made great progress toward getting caught up, but I’m still pretty far behind.
- Drink more water – Success!
- Do more yoga – Success!
- Spend more time relaxing – Semi-success.
- Use less plastic. – Success!
- Go exploring with my camera more often – Fail
- Avoid negativity – Semi-success. I’m definitely making progress here. I just need to learn to shut it down or walk away faster.
- Complain less/try harder to put a positive spin on things – Semi-success. Same note as above.
- Get back into going to therapy – Success! I go at least once a month again and it has been amazing.
Big Goals of 2019:
- Pay back a personal loan.
- Fail. We had saved up to pay back the loan, but things with our house kept breaking. First it was the washer and dryer, then the AC unit, then the water heater…
My Goals for 2022
Book Blogging Goals:
- Catch up on my backlog of honest reviews.
- Post one review a quarter on FanFiAddict’s blog.
- Take part in Dead Headspace interviews at least once a quarter.
- Make more time for books that I want to read, not just the honest reviews.
- Do more yoga.
- Start going for more walks.
- Spend more time relaxing.
- Avoid negativity.
Big Goals of 2022
- Pay back a personal loan – I hate, hate, hate owing people money. I cannot wait to get this paid back!
Thanks for reading!
Have you set your goals or resolutions for 2022 yet? I would love to hear about them!