2018 held a number of very excited events for me! The two biggest events were that I got a new job and I got to marry someone who makes me laugh and who tells me how much he loves me every single day! I am so honored to be his wife.
The year also had quite a bit of frustration as well… But now we’re in a new year and I am hoping to leave that negativity in the past where it belongs so I can move on!
My Goals for 2019
Book Blogging Goals:
- I would love to continue growing my blogging community base. It’s been absolutely incredible making new friends throughout 2018! I’m really looking forward to meeting new people in 2019 and learning more about my current community as well!
- I’d like to take part in at least one blogging event and one in-person bookish event.
- Continue adding to my testimonial page.
- My main goal is simply to work through my TBR stacks. My TBR stacks are seriously out of control… I’m hoping to really focus in on the stacks on my desk first. After that, I’m hoping to get to the stack of books that are on the floor underneath my desk. We’ll see how far I get after that…
- I also need to make it through my list of honest reviews that I have agreed to read, but didn’t set dates for as my form had been closed. Most of these books are follow ups to books from authors that I have worked with previously, so I’m really excited to dive in to many of them!
- And lastly, I would like to re-read the books I have been meaning to re-read.
- Drink more water.
- Do more yoga.
- Get my dental crown.
- Use less plastic.
- Save more money.
- Go exploring with my camera more often.
- Buy a house– I just keep telling myself that this is going to happen this year. I am so grateful that Alex and I have our own place currently, but it is time to move on and really start building a home together.