Wahoo! Another year participating in the Your Year in Books Meme as created by the wonderful Esther of BiteIntoBooks!
I thought 2020 was a crazy year, 2021 was more intense…
Let’s dive in!
Goodreads: Your Year In Books Meme 2021
- I read 16,628 pages across 108 books.
- The average length for the books I read was 153 pages.
- The shortest book I read was The Houseplant by Jeremy Ray (31 pages).
- The longest book I read was Professor Charlatan Bardot’s Travel Anthology to the Most (Fictional) Haunted Buildings in the Weird, Wild World edited by Eric J. Guignard (452 pages).
- The most popular book I read was The Survivors by Jane Harper (185,144 other readers).
- The least popular book I read was The Sound of Breaking Glass: and other weird tales by Christine Makepeace (5 other readers).
- My average rating this year was 4.3.
- The highest rated book I’ve read was Screaming Creatures by Sean M. Thompson (4.88 average rating).
- My first review of the year 2021 was Whispers in the Dark by Laurel Hightower.
- And my last review of 2021 was Season’s Creepings: Tales of Holiday Horror by Ronal Kelly.
My favorite books this year:
I had 50 reads that I totally fell in love with in 2021! Click here to check out my full list!
Thanks for reading!
This was another amazing reading year for me!
One of my goals of 2021 was to take some things off my plate so things could quiets down a bit for me. While I certainly did that, so much was thrown my way. I definitely would have been in a much worse place if I hadn’t already offloaded some things. I need to continue to make sure I offload before taking on more in 2022.
Do you want to take part?
To participate in this meme, visit this blog post at BiteIntoBooks to learn more!