This is my second time participating in the End Of The Year Book Survey. If you’d like to check out my End Of The Year Book Survey- 2016, feel free!
End Of The Year Book Survey- 2017
- My rating breakdown:
- 5 stars- 74
- 4 stars- 55
- 3 stars- 21
- 2 stars- 12
- 1 star- 4
- DNF- 20
- Honest reviews accepted in 2017: 46
Part 1: Best in Books
- Best series I started in 2017– The Amulet Series by Kazu Kibuishi. I read books 1 through 7 this year and loved each of them. The artwork and storylines are so incredible.
- Best sequel I read in 2017– Curse of the Sands by Martin Ferguson. I loved every second of this book and cannot wait to get my hands on book three!
- Best Series Ender I read in 2017– Locke & Key, Vol. 6: Alpha & Omega by Joe Hill, Gabriel Rodríguez. I was dreading reaching the end of this series because I love it SO much. But this is the most wonderful conclusion that I could have ever imagined.
Part 2: Your Blogging/Bookish Life
- Book Platform- BookThinkers (this at least has the potential to be great!)
- Bookstore- RiverRun Bookstore in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Bookstore- Sheafe Street Books in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Organization- Altrusa Portland Gives Books
- Event- Bloggiesta
- Event- Armchair Book Expo
- Event- Summer Comment Challenge
- Meme- Flytips
- Read all of the ebooks on my Kindle– total fail.
- Complete multiple TBR takedowns– semi-success.
- Complete a series my boyfriend and I own– fail
- Stop being so stubborn about DNFing– SUCCESS!
Part 3: Looking Ahead
- Stay on top of updating my review archive page.
- Participate in 1 or 2 online book events.
- Find a new weekly meme to replace the ones that have gotten stale.
- Continue adding to my testimonial page.
- Complete all honest review requests on time.
- Read all of the books on my shelves that I own but haven’t read.
- Re-read the books I have been meaning to re-read.
6. A 2018 Release You’ve Already Read & Recommend To Everyone (if applicable):