I’m not usually one to create a seasonal TBR list simply because seeing a list of books that I want to read in a certain amount of time tends to stress me out!
However, since Fall is my favorite season, I just couldn’t pass this one up!
Ten Books On My Fall TBR
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (a reread for my book club)
- Little Monsters by Kara Thomas
- When I Am Through With You by Stephanie Kuehn
- In A Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware
- Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill (another reread)
- 20th Century Ghosts by Joe Hill
- Bite Me by Christopher Moore
- Fear Street by R. L. Stine
- Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore by Matthew Sullivan
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
I usually make a trip to the library to check out a whole stack of spooky fall books, but this season I’m forcing myself to stick to what I already have. So this list captures the books that I currently own or have borrowed from the library.
I can’t wait to dive in!
Thanks for reading!
What books are on your TBR this Fall?