Halloween is quickly approaching! Have you planned out your costume yet?
Literary Halloween Costumes You May Already Have In Your Closet
This is a costume that could be cute, or very dark, depending on what you’re going for! Both would need a long yellow raincoat, blue hair dye or a blue wig, a dragonfly barrette, dark blue or black jeans or tights, yellow rain boots, and brown eyeliner to add freckles to your face.
Or you could go for the darker Coraline doll; you’d wear the same things, but this time, you could add buttons to your eyes.
Want to go even darker? Add a bit of blood to make the button additions look fresh!
- Student Rory– plaid shirt, button-down shirt, business blazer, knee high black socks, black flats, black or navy blue headband, and a couple of books. Bonus points if you have a yellow backpack!
- Relaxed Rory– Jeans or black pants, a jean jacket or comfy hoodie, literary t-shirt, book, and a coffee cup.
- a grappling hook made from metal rods, wire, and torn clothing,
- a rope made out of extension cords, curtains, and neckties,
- a signaling device made from a piece of cloth, fishing pole, a metal bucket, and a burning hairnet
Thanks for reading!
Are you dressing up this year? If so, what costume do you have in mind?
If you happen to dress as any of these characters, I would LOVE to see photos!!