Oh, November. This was a rather difficult month.
I continued having some drama with updating my name, but I truly believe I’m nearing the end now! And I finally closed out my TD Bank account, which I was so thrilled to complete, especially after my horrible customer service experience at one of the local branches! I went to a different branch to close the account and the staff at that location was absolutely lovely!
I had a tricky time trying to vote thanks to the name change and bad information that was given to me from the staff there. Luckily in the long run it was just frustrating rather than an actual problem, so I am grateful for that. I got my ballot completed in the end and all but one person that I voted for made it into office, so of course I was so thrilled to see the results!
- 4 Stars- 2
- 3 Stars- 1
- 2 Stars- 0
- 1 Star- 0
- The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Netflix Series)
- Alex and I finished up this series this month. I still enjoyed it, but I still absolutely hate the way it was filmed!
- Riverdale (TV Series)
- I continued watching this show as well and love it! Season two was certainly odd, and there were far too many things going on at once, but I still really enjoyed it!
- Get Out (2017 Film)
- The plot behind this one was very chilling. Unfortunately I found thinking about it more terrifying than actually watching the movie. With the hype around this one, I was expecting a lot more from it. Overall, not one for me. 2/5
- Open Grave (2013 Film)
- This was SO good! I loved the plot and how all of the characters had amnesia for the majority of the film. It was clear from the start that there was an outbreak of some kind, but I really enjoyed that we didn’t learn exactly what was going on until much later. 5/5
- Dragon Ball Z (Series)
- Alex and I got back into watching this series. We’re stuck in the Buu saga… my god that character is rough. But I’m loving all of the other characters and seeing them train to try to take Buu down.
- I’m still totally hooked on The No Sleep Podcast! Early this month, I reached season three…. and all of the lights in the office where I work were turned on just I heard the scream in the theme song for this season for the first time… What awful timing! I almost let out a screech!
- This month I also binge listened to the Audible Original Review Evil Has A Name: The Untold Story of the Golden State Killer. I highly recommend it if you’ve been following this case.
- I have been OBSESSED with this songs this month:
- I’ve also been hooked on The Greatest Showman Reimagined album! The song below is my favorite from the collection, but they are all awesome!
In the bookish community:
- Erin Morgenstern, the author of the international bestseller The Night Circus, is publishing a love story in November of next year! The title is, The Starless Sea. I cannot wait to hear more about this!
- Chuckles from Chuckles Book Cave shared my link in the Around The Blogs With Chuckles post. If you haven’t yet, make sure to check out this great weekly recap!
- Roberta from Offbeat YA posted a great article about why commenting is so important.
Monthly bookish related haul:
Book of the Month:
My favorite bookish photo this month:
In Case You Missed It
- [Book Photo Sunday] Books I’m Thankful For
- 4 Brilliant Dedication Pages
- Bookish Heirloom
- [Book Photo Sunday] Bookish Sock Sunday
- [Book Blogger Hop] Taking Notes While Reading
- [Top 10 Tuesday] Bookish Items I’d Like To Own One Day
- Bookish Platform Feature: BookThinkers App
- [Book Photo Sunday] November TBR Shelfie
- [Book Blogger Hop] Book Subscription Boxes
- [Wrap-Up] October 2018